Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Like Me

Well your first mistake, is you love a good steak.

Second, you care about your hair.

Your fruit is not organic – your sex is not tantric.

Yeah, you’ve got a lot to change, until you’re free like me.


Well, I can clear negative energy from your chakras,

It’ll only cost you 100 dollars.

Woah, your third eye is really blocked.

Yeah, you’ve got some work to do, until you’re free like me.


I can help you with your fear of intimacy,

Just take your clothes off and come with me.

You’ve never heard of a cuddle puddle?

Wow, You’ve got a lot to learn.

Until you’re free like me.


Express yourself man!

No, Not like that.

Thank God, I’m here to help you out.

All ego and attachment, you must rid yourself of!

Didn't you realise, it's all about truth and love?



PEACE :)



2 comments:

Ritzy said...

heys!
wah nice writings! i just stumbled across your blog! its sandra from mt view!

Philip Bateman said...

insightful truth