Monday, September 28, 2009

BODYMIND

Yes. No.

I changed my mind again. Well, it wasn’t really my mind doing the changing, but the persistent beating inside my chest . Or perhaps lower again, maybe the squirmishness in my gut made me do it. Lower? No not any lower than that, I am a woman, my genitals do not make my decisions..i don't. think.

Feel. Stay with me. Beckoning, whispering, hinting. My head cocks slightly in the north-easterly direction. Wait for tonight when the sky is dark. Breathe, Flow. Enjoy the sunshine. Easy.

Listen. MOVE! South- West NOW before it's too late to see where you're going!

WHAM! Heavy brick smashes me in the face. Hard.

A trusty compass. The body knows. The mind tries to barge its way in and take action.

DO something! It’s for your own good. Scared shitless. Fucking control freak.


Legs itch. The smell of fish fills my nostrils. Have you learnt your lesson yet?


No comments: